Tiran Island Boat Trip A Snorkeling Adventure in Sharm El Sheikh
Tiran Island Sharm El Sheikh, Are you ready for an unforgettable day on the Red Sea? Join us on a boat trip to Tiran Island, one of the most beautiful destinations in Sharm El Sheikh. You will discover the amazing underwater world of coral reefs and colourful fish and enjoy a relaxing time on the boat with lunch and drinks. This is a perfect activity for families, couples, and friends who love nature and adventure.
What is Tiran Island?
Why go to Tiran Island?
How to go to Tiran Island?
What to expect from the boat trip?
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transferred to the marina where you will board the boat.
- You will enjoy a scenic cruise along the coast of Sinai and admire the views of the mountains and the sea.
- You will stop at three different spots on the reef around Tiran Island for snorkeling or diving. You will have about an hour at each spot to explore the underwater world with your guide or on your own.
- You will have a delicious lunch on board the boat with soft drinks included. You can also buy alcoholic drinks at an extra cost.
- You will have some free time on the boat to sunbathe on the sundeck or relax in the shade.
- You will return to the marina in the afternoon and be transferred back to your hotel.
What to bring for Tiran Island Boat Trip?
We propose the following items for a pleasant and pleasurable boat ride to Tiran Island:
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Sun cream
- Snorkeling equipment (if you have your own)
Inclusions and Exclusions
The boat trip to Tiran Island includes:
- All transfers by A/C Van
- Lunch on the boat
- Soft drinks on the boat
- English-speaking guide
The boat trip to Tiran Island excludes:
- Snorkeling equipment
- Any extras not mentioned in the program