When you read this, you frequently want to confirm to get your money back, or revoke the reservation.
Please know that we will work hard to assist you in this situation.
Refund and Returns Policy
- Our five-day return and refund policy is in effect. We are unable to provide you with a full refund or exchange after 5 days have passed after your purchase.
- Your trip must be unused and in the same condition that you take it in order to be eligible for a refund. It must also be reserved on our website and not through any other channel.
- Flight trips, such as to Cairo, Luxor, or any route that ends “By Plane,” are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at Info@EgyptTor.com
Send a receipt or proof of purchase In attachment
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.