Day Trip from Sharm El Sheikh to Petra by Plane
Sharm El Sheikh to Petra by Ferry Boat
What’s the plan?
This is a full day trip where you’ll Travel from Sharm El Sheikh to Petra, Jordan. Petra is famous for its rock-cut architecture and water channel system. It was established in the early sixth century BC as the capital of the Nabatean nation.
You’ll start your day with an early bus from Sharm el Sheik to Taba and take the boat to AQABA . Once you arrive, our expert guide will take you to some of Petra’s most amazing sights. You’ll start your tour at the Siq, a narrow, curving gorge over 1 kilometre in length.
After that, you’ll have lunch at a local restaurant before flying back to Sharm el Sheik in the evening.
- Discover Petra with a professional tour guide
- Admire the world-renowned treasury, the tombs, and the collonaded street carved into the rocks
- Enjoy an open buffet lunch at a nice Restaurant
- Visit the city of Aqaba
Your trip includes flight tickets, all transfers by A/C bus, English-speaking guide, entrance fees, and lunch.
What’s not included?
Drinks with Lunch in the restaurant and any extras not mentioned in the Program.
What should you bring?
Bring your passport with entry visa to Egypt, sports shoes, sunglasses & hat.
The meeting point is your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and we will return you to your Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
What to bring and wear
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and water to protect yourself from the sun and the heat.
- Bring a jacket, scarf, gloves, and warm clothes to protect yourself from the cold and the wind.
- Bring a camera, binoculars, and a guidebook to capture and appreciate the views and the details.
- Wear comfortable shoes, socks, and clothes that are suitable for walking and hiking.
- Wear modest clothes that cover your shoulders and knees to respect the local culture and religion it’s up to you.
Book your Petra tour from Sharm el Sheikh today!
If you need any help, feel free to Contact us.